Do you own or manage a horticultural business, like a garden centre, a wholesale or retail plant nursery or a garden that is open to the public?
Do you need written content for your website? Or proofreading for your regular newsletter? Or are you planning to write a book and need some editorial help?
I am a journalist and writer with more than 20 years’ experience and in my day job, when I’m not out in my garden looking for ways to outwit cats and squirrels, I run a copywriting, proofreading and editorial services agency called Typeset.
I’m also an RHS Level 2 Horticulture student and a lifelong gardener with a passion for plants, gardens, and the horticultural industries. It’s a unique combination, and I’m ideally placed to help you create, edit and publish whatever content your horticultural or gardening business requires.
I can help your garden business with these writing services:
- Horticultural copywriting services – for example, gardening tips and advice, website plant descriptions, blog posts, email newsletters and more
- Gardening ghostwriting service – I take your content ideas and turn them into reality
- Editing – whether it’s a blog post, a newsletter or an entire book, I can take what you’ve written and polish it until it shines
- Proofreading – Typeset’s professional proofreader ensures all your horticultural content and marketing material is word-perfect
- Content marketing – I can run your entire content marketing program, from idea generation right through to publication
- Content marketing strategy – Need a strategy to ensure you’re getting your marketing right? Typeset’s expert strategist can ensure you’re investing in the right content, with the right message, at the right time, and in the right place.
Does this sound like something you need? Give me a call for an obligation-free chat. You can phone +44 7922 736 382, or email me via this form.